The Greek Ministry for Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism has issued a positive press release. The press release informs travelers in and arriving to Greece, that capital controls administered by the Hellenic government does not affect tourists withdrawing funds from ATM machines, or any other foreign debit or credit card transaction. The Ministry does not foresee any other complications in traveler's daily vacationing, as the nation has ample products, fuel inventories, and services.
Deputy Tourism Minister Elena Kountoura commented that Greece remains and will always be a top vacation destination. Current and scheduled guests in the country may holiday freely and will not be inconvenienced by any issues surrounding Greece's current economic and political climate.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands