The Greek Ministry for Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism has issued a positive press release. The press release informs travelers in and arriving to Greece, that capital controls administered by the Hellenic government does not affect tourists withdrawing funds from ATM machines, or any other foreign debit or credit card transaction. The Ministry does not foresee any other complications in traveler's daily vacationing, as the nation has ample products, fuel inventories, and services.
Deputy Tourism Minister Elena Kountoura commented that Greece remains and will always be a top vacation destination. Current and scheduled guests in the country may holiday freely and will not be inconvenienced by any issues surrounding Greece's current economic and political climate.
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023