The Greek Ministry for Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism has issued a positive press release. The press release informs travelers in and arriving to Greece, that capital controls administered by the Hellenic government does not affect tourists withdrawing funds from ATM machines, or any other foreign debit or credit card transaction. The Ministry does not foresee any other complications in traveler's daily vacationing, as the nation has ample products, fuel inventories, and services.
Deputy Tourism Minister Elena Kountoura commented that Greece remains and will always be a top vacation destination. Current and scheduled guests in the country may holiday freely and will not be inconvenienced by any issues surrounding Greece's current economic and political climate.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden