Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?
- Joint exercise "EUNOMIA" with Cyprus, Greece, France and Italy in progress (vid,pics)
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression