Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Turkey is turning into a pirate state in the Eastern Mediterranean, Nicosia says
- Greek Minister of Foreign Affairs: Turkey being isolated
- Aim of meeting with Greek FM to decide on “specific moves” in immediate future, Cypriot FM says
- Cyprus foreign minister in Athens, Monday, to sign MoU
- Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Egypt, France, Cyprus and Greece – Final Communiqué (Cairo, 8 January 2020)