Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Turkey accuses Greece, Cyprus, France, Egypt & UAE of forming “Alliance of Evil”
- Turkey blocks aircraft carrying medical supplies to Cyprus
- TUI CEO: Greece and Cyprus well-prepared for summer
- EastMed natural gas agreement tabled in parliament for ratification
- Greece, Israel and Cyprus may create a safe zone for tourism