Cyprus Suspends Deputy Attorney General
Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Cavusoglu: “Cyprus is our national issue” – A Federation solution is no longer appropriate
- The designs of the new Deputy Shipping Minister for Cypriot shipping
- Ankara accepted Cyprus' offer to send a rescue team
- Turkey targets Greek islands and Cyprus gas field
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got