Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- PM Mitsotakis visits Cyprus and Israel on Monday
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)