Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Maritime connection between Greece and Cyprus relaunches after 22 years
- 5th trilateral meeting of Greek, Cypriot and Egyptian defense ministers held in Cairo
- Cyprus - Greece ferry connection casts off on Sunday after 21 years
- Saudi Arabia, Cyprus set up joint business council
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med