Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Reconciliation with Turkey should only come with a price
- Photos of Cypriot Commandos in snow drill
- Cypriot French exercise TALOS 1
- Sea route linking Greece and Cyprus discussed at ministers’ meeting
- The heroic officer George Katsanis was finally laid to rest in his hometown 46 years after his death (photos)