Eurozone leaders authorized 1 billion euros in rescue loans to Greece, that is predicted to be allocated by tomorrow.
The Euro Work Group sanctioned another bailout, as a result of the Greek government's reform strides, as mandated by troika. The European Financial Stability Facility has now provided Greece with a total of 141.8 billion euros in aid.
The new assistance is the final portion of 8.3 billion euros in funds, endorsed by the Eurogroup summit, whom met in Athens this past April. An additional amount of 1.8 billion euros deriving from the nation's global creditors has yet to be distributed; this amount is forecasted to be granted after troika's planned economic review in September.
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece