Eurobank has come to an agreement with Ukrainian Delta Bank Group to sell its Ukrainian PJSC Universal Bank bank and its capital in the amount of 95 million euros.
According to a Eurobank announcement, "The transaction, which will have negative impact of approximately 5 basis points on Eurobank's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio, is expected to close within 2014 and is subject to customary conditions for this type of transactions and the necessary approvals by the competent authorities".
The Eurobank deal was conducted by financial advisor VTB Capital, while Baker & McKenzie-CIS, Limited served as the Bank's legal advisor.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe