Eurobank has come to an agreement with Ukrainian Delta Bank Group to sell its Ukrainian PJSC Universal Bank bank and its capital in the amount of 95 million euros.
According to a Eurobank announcement, "The transaction, which will have negative impact of approximately 5 basis points on Eurobank's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio, is expected to close within 2014 and is subject to customary conditions for this type of transactions and the necessary approvals by the competent authorities".
The Eurobank deal was conducted by financial advisor VTB Capital, while Baker & McKenzie-CIS, Limited served as the Bank's legal advisor.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Shadow economy in Greece stands at 40 billion euros
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands