Eurobank has come to an agreement with Ukrainian Delta Bank Group to sell its Ukrainian PJSC Universal Bank bank and its capital in the amount of 95 million euros.
According to a Eurobank announcement, "The transaction, which will have negative impact of approximately 5 basis points on Eurobank's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio, is expected to close within 2014 and is subject to customary conditions for this type of transactions and the necessary approvals by the competent authorities".
The Eurobank deal was conducted by financial advisor VTB Capital, while Baker & McKenzie-CIS, Limited served as the Bank's legal advisor.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data