Eurobank has come to an agreement with Ukrainian Delta Bank Group to sell its Ukrainian PJSC Universal Bank bank and its capital in the amount of 95 million euros.
According to a Eurobank announcement, "The transaction, which will have negative impact of approximately 5 basis points on Eurobank's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio, is expected to close within 2014 and is subject to customary conditions for this type of transactions and the necessary approvals by the competent authorities".
The Eurobank deal was conducted by financial advisor VTB Capital, while Baker & McKenzie-CIS, Limited served as the Bank's legal advisor.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden