Eurobank has come to an agreement with Ukrainian Delta Bank Group to sell its Ukrainian PJSC Universal Bank bank and its capital in the amount of 95 million euros.
According to a Eurobank announcement, "The transaction, which will have negative impact of approximately 5 basis points on Eurobank's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio, is expected to close within 2014 and is subject to customary conditions for this type of transactions and the necessary approvals by the competent authorities".
The Eurobank deal was conducted by financial advisor VTB Capital, while Baker & McKenzie-CIS, Limited served as the Bank's legal advisor.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism