After four consecutive market transactions, Greek equities suffered a downfall, with Hellenic banks making up over 50% of turnover.
The National Bank of Greece decreased 3.33% at 2.32 euros, Alpha Bank dropped 2.46% to 0.595 euros, while Piraeus Bank declined 2.11% marking 1.39 euros. Eurobank plummeted 4.09% hitting 0.305 euros, and OTE telecom dipped 2.91% at 10 euros.
The equity benchmark of the Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) finalized with a decrease of 2.51% marking 1,086.50. 79.59 million euros was the total amount of turnover.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands