After four consecutive market transactions, Greek equities suffered a downfall, with Hellenic banks making up over 50% of turnover.
The National Bank of Greece decreased 3.33% at 2.32 euros, Alpha Bank dropped 2.46% to 0.595 euros, while Piraeus Bank declined 2.11% marking 1.39 euros. Eurobank plummeted 4.09% hitting 0.305 euros, and OTE telecom dipped 2.91% at 10 euros.
The equity benchmark of the Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) finalized with a decrease of 2.51% marking 1,086.50. 79.59 million euros was the total amount of turnover.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden