After four consecutive market transactions, Greek equities suffered a downfall, with Hellenic banks making up over 50% of turnover.
The National Bank of Greece decreased 3.33% at 2.32 euros, Alpha Bank dropped 2.46% to 0.595 euros, while Piraeus Bank declined 2.11% marking 1.39 euros. Eurobank plummeted 4.09% hitting 0.305 euros, and OTE telecom dipped 2.91% at 10 euros.
The equity benchmark of the Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) finalized with a decrease of 2.51% marking 1,086.50. 79.59 million euros was the total amount of turnover.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data