After four consecutive market transactions, Greek equities suffered a downfall, with Hellenic banks making up over 50% of turnover.
The National Bank of Greece decreased 3.33% at 2.32 euros, Alpha Bank dropped 2.46% to 0.595 euros, while Piraeus Bank declined 2.11% marking 1.39 euros. Eurobank plummeted 4.09% hitting 0.305 euros, and OTE telecom dipped 2.91% at 10 euros.
The equity benchmark of the Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) finalized with a decrease of 2.51% marking 1,086.50. 79.59 million euros was the total amount of turnover.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism