Greek, Portuguese and Spanish stocks declined, marking the largest drop in a month in European stocks.
Greece's ASE Index dropped 2.1%, while Spain's IBEX 35 Index and Portugal's PSI 20 Index fell 1%.
The three European nations held the largest declines within the 18 western-European holdings. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.2% reaching 345.39 at 2:48 p.m. in London.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands