Greek, Portuguese and Spanish stocks declined, marking the largest drop in a month in European stocks.
Greece's ASE Index dropped 2.1%, while Spain's IBEX 35 Index and Portugal's PSI 20 Index fell 1%.
The three European nations held the largest declines within the 18 western-European holdings. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.2% reaching 345.39 at 2:48 p.m. in London.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story