Greek, Portuguese and Spanish stocks declined, marking the largest drop in a month in European stocks.
Greece's ASE Index dropped 2.1%, while Spain's IBEX 35 Index and Portugal's PSI 20 Index fell 1%.
The three European nations held the largest declines within the 18 western-European holdings. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.2% reaching 345.39 at 2:48 p.m. in London.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden