Alpha Bank has just passed the European Central Bank's stress test and does not need additional capital, as two sources stated to Reuters.
One of the financial sources confirmed that the Hellenic financial institution passed due to the "static balance sheet", that does not consider the Bank's authorized restructuring plan. Alpha Bank's restructuring plan was approved this past summer.
Without offering additional details, the other source claimed Alpha Bank didn't experience any problems regarding the tests. The official results are scheduled to be published on Sunday at 11:00 GMT, while Alpha Bank refused to comment.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got