Alpha Bank has just passed the European Central Bank's stress test and does not need additional capital, as two sources stated to Reuters.
One of the financial sources confirmed that the Hellenic financial institution passed due to the "static balance sheet", that does not consider the Bank's authorized restructuring plan. Alpha Bank's restructuring plan was approved this past summer.
Without offering additional details, the other source claimed Alpha Bank didn't experience any problems regarding the tests. The official results are scheduled to be published on Sunday at 11:00 GMT, while Alpha Bank refused to comment.
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece