Alpha Bank has just passed the European Central Bank's stress test and does not need additional capital, as two sources stated to Reuters.
One of the financial sources confirmed that the Hellenic financial institution passed due to the "static balance sheet", that does not consider the Bank's authorized restructuring plan. Alpha Bank's restructuring plan was approved this past summer.
Without offering additional details, the other source claimed Alpha Bank didn't experience any problems regarding the tests. The official results are scheduled to be published on Sunday at 11:00 GMT, while Alpha Bank refused to comment.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden