Cyprus' unemployment figure rose marginally in February to 16.3%, in comparison to January's 16.2% rate.
As revealed in a Eurostat analysis, the euro region's seasonally altered unemployment figure marked 11.3% last month, compared to 11.4% in January. February of 2014 held 11.8%, which was the smallest percentage experienced since May 2012.
The EU28 unemployment figure held at 9.8% last month, compared to 9.9% the previous month, while February 2014 marked 10.5%. Greece experienced the biggest unemployment figure at 26.0% this past December, while the lowest nations included Germany and Austria.
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- PM Mitsotakis visits Cyprus and Israel on Monday
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart