Cyprus' unemployment figure rose marginally in February to 16.3%, in comparison to January's 16.2% rate.
As revealed in a Eurostat analysis, the euro region's seasonally altered unemployment figure marked 11.3% last month, compared to 11.4% in January. February of 2014 held 11.8%, which was the smallest percentage experienced since May 2012.
The EU28 unemployment figure held at 9.8% last month, compared to 9.9% the previous month, while February 2014 marked 10.5%. Greece experienced the biggest unemployment figure at 26.0% this past December, while the lowest nations included Germany and Austria.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?