Cyprus' unemployment figure rose marginally in February to 16.3%, in comparison to January's 16.2% rate.
As revealed in a Eurostat analysis, the euro region's seasonally altered unemployment figure marked 11.3% last month, compared to 11.4% in January. February of 2014 held 11.8%, which was the smallest percentage experienced since May 2012.
The EU28 unemployment figure held at 9.8% last month, compared to 9.9% the previous month, while February 2014 marked 10.5%. Greece experienced the biggest unemployment figure at 26.0% this past December, while the lowest nations included Germany and Austria.
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan