Cyprus' unemployment figure rose marginally in February to 16.3%, in comparison to January's 16.2% rate.
As revealed in a Eurostat analysis, the euro region's seasonally altered unemployment figure marked 11.3% last month, compared to 11.4% in January. February of 2014 held 11.8%, which was the smallest percentage experienced since May 2012.
The EU28 unemployment figure held at 9.8% last month, compared to 9.9% the previous month, while February 2014 marked 10.5%. Greece experienced the biggest unemployment figure at 26.0% this past December, while the lowest nations included Germany and Austria.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- ELSTAT - Unemployment fell to 15.8% in the second quarter of 2021
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri