Cyprus' unemployment figure rose marginally in February to 16.3%, in comparison to January's 16.2% rate.
As revealed in a Eurostat analysis, the euro region's seasonally altered unemployment figure marked 11.3% last month, compared to 11.4% in January. February of 2014 held 11.8%, which was the smallest percentage experienced since May 2012.
The EU28 unemployment figure held at 9.8% last month, compared to 9.9% the previous month, while February 2014 marked 10.5%. Greece experienced the biggest unemployment figure at 26.0% this past December, while the lowest nations included Germany and Austria.
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM