Greek banks have been predicted to play an even tinier role, regarding the financing of residentiary property deals, in the first six months of 2015.
This transaction forecast will mount additional strains on the current market conditions in the nation, if it occurs. The National Bank of Greece believes that lending protocols may turn even more rigid in this year's second quarter, due to the unsettled economic environment in the nation.
In 2009, property transactions backed by Greek banks equaled 82%, compared to 2014's 20% rate, according to NBG. The funding's average share was 70% in comparison to 35%, in the same respective years, as reported by Kathimerini.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation