Austria's Finance Minister Hans Joerg Schelling remains hopeful, that Greece's newly positioned negotiators will make swifter advancements concerning debt talks, with the nation's global creditors.
The Austrian Finance Minister stated to reporters prior to a cabinet meeting, that it was, "in order" for Prime Minister Tsipras to switch the negotiating team and stated, "it just has to be quick...I hope we don't start again at zero."
Tsipras reorganized the team, after last week's eurozone finance meeting. Finance Minister Hans Joerg Schelling added, "We hope...that the Greek government now gets out of the headlines, that they concretely back up measures with laws, valuations and schedules."
(Photo Source: https://english.bmf.gv.at/)
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June