Austria's Finance Minister Hans Joerg Schelling remains hopeful, that Greece's newly positioned negotiators will make swifter advancements concerning debt talks, with the nation's global creditors.
The Austrian Finance Minister stated to reporters prior to a cabinet meeting, that it was, "in order" for Prime Minister Tsipras to switch the negotiating team and stated, "it just has to be quick...I hope we don't start again at zero."
Tsipras reorganized the team, after last week's eurozone finance meeting. Finance Minister Hans Joerg Schelling added, "We hope...that the Greek government now gets out of the headlines, that they concretely back up measures with laws, valuations and schedules."
(Photo Source: https://english.bmf.gv.at/)
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM