Today, the International Monetary Fund confirmed that Greece has submitted revenues to the organization; however details were not provided concerning the payment.
An IMF spokeswomen stated of the deposit, "Regarding aspects of the payment that some of you have asked confirmation about, we don't publish information on the details of members' transactions with the Fund," according to Reuters.
Previously, Greece stated that it dispersed an emergency IMF holding account, to pay back 750 million euros, that was owed to the international banking lender in order to avert default.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands