Today, the International Monetary Fund confirmed that Greece has submitted revenues to the organization; however details were not provided concerning the payment.
An IMF spokeswomen stated of the deposit, "Regarding aspects of the payment that some of you have asked confirmation about, we don't publish information on the details of members' transactions with the Fund," according to Reuters.
Previously, Greece stated that it dispersed an emergency IMF holding account, to pay back 750 million euros, that was owed to the international banking lender in order to avert default.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe