Today, the International Monetary Fund confirmed that Greece has submitted revenues to the organization; however details were not provided concerning the payment.
An IMF spokeswomen stated of the deposit, "Regarding aspects of the payment that some of you have asked confirmation about, we don't publish information on the details of members' transactions with the Fund," according to Reuters.
Previously, Greece stated that it dispersed an emergency IMF holding account, to pay back 750 million euros, that was owed to the international banking lender in order to avert default.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden