The Greek governmental administration concluded that it will grant reprieve to tax avoiders, whom have hidden salaries from the nation.
However, individuals must pay a one time 21% tax on the unaccounted for funds, originating from Greece or elsewhere. If paid within two months of the bill's ratification, tax offenders will not be faced with additional charges.
Yesterday, Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis and State Minister for Combating Corruption Panayiotis Nikoloudis confirmed that a single rate will be placed on the legalization of wages, in both Greece and abroad.
Previously, the nation had written a bill that held a 15% tax for money deposited outside of Greece, and a 30% tax for Greek deposits. Yet the State Minister for Combating Corruption objected to the protocol.
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece