Standard & Poor has predicted that Greece will still be included in the European Union and will still use the euro, by the end of this year.
Standard & Poor's Chief Rating Office Moritz Kraemer stated this and added that even with a late agreement to prevent default status, the nation's challenges will not be rectified.
At a financial meeting in London yesterday, Kraemer commented, "Our base case is they will be in both."
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- German press: While the Eu is fumbling tourism, Greece surges ahead