Standard & Poor has predicted that Greece will still be included in the European Union and will still use the euro, by the end of this year.
Standard & Poor's Chief Rating Office Moritz Kraemer stated this and added that even with a late agreement to prevent default status, the nation's challenges will not be rectified.
At a financial meeting in London yesterday, Kraemer commented, "Our base case is they will be in both."
- Greek PM Mitsotakis OpEd on Bloomberg: Europe Can Fight Putin By Capping Gas Prices
- PM Mitsotakis calls on Turkey to scale down rhetoric, 'move forward in a spirit of mutual respect'
- Spike in US tourist arrivals to Greece in 2022
- EU spokesperson: Turkey's hostile remarks against Greece and Greeks 'raise serious concerns'
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation