Standard & Poor has predicted that Greece will still be included in the European Union and will still use the euro, by the end of this year.
Standard & Poor's Chief Rating Office Moritz Kraemer stated this and added that even with a late agreement to prevent default status, the nation's challenges will not be rectified.
At a financial meeting in London yesterday, Kraemer commented, "Our base case is they will be in both."
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands