Standard & Poor has predicted that Greece will still be included in the European Union and will still use the euro, by the end of this year.
Standard & Poor's Chief Rating Office Moritz Kraemer stated this and added that even with a late agreement to prevent default status, the nation's challenges will not be rectified.
At a financial meeting in London yesterday, Kraemer commented, "Our base case is they will be in both."
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden