Standard & Poor has predicted that Greece will still be included in the European Union and will still use the euro, by the end of this year.
Standard & Poor's Chief Rating Office Moritz Kraemer stated this and added that even with a late agreement to prevent default status, the nation's challenges will not be rectified.
At a financial meeting in London yesterday, Kraemer commented, "Our base case is they will be in both."
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- FM Dendias briefs EU foreign ministers on Turkish delinquent behavior