Western Union has confirmed that it has reinstated its money transfer service in Greece.
The newly ignited wire transfers allows banking costumers in the nation to accept funds from abroad. Western Union announced that patrons can only take out 60 euros or $65.58 USD each day, while the total amount of transfers would be credited to their accounts.
The 60 euro cap complies with the nation's current capitol control mandates. Previously on June 29th, the American financial services and communication company stated that it would temporarily cease operations in Greece for one week.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'