Mr. Gerry Rice, Director of Communications at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), made the following statement today:
"Following on the Managing Director's participation in the discussions on Greece held in Brussels over the weekend, she briefed the IMF's Executive Board on the outcome as reflected in the Eurozone Leaders' statement published earlier today. The IMF stands ready to work with the Greek authorities and the European partners to help move this important effort forward."
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023