Mr. Gerry Rice, Director of Communications at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), made the following statement today:
"Following on the Managing Director's participation in the discussions on Greece held in Brussels over the weekend, she briefed the IMF's Executive Board on the outcome as reflected in the Eurozone Leaders' statement published earlier today. The IMF stands ready to work with the Greek authorities and the European partners to help move this important effort forward."
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden