Mr. Gerry Rice, Director of Communications at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), made the following statement today:
"Following on the Managing Director's participation in the discussions on Greece held in Brussels over the weekend, she briefed the IMF's Executive Board on the outcome as reflected in the Eurozone Leaders' statement published earlier today. The IMF stands ready to work with the Greek authorities and the European partners to help move this important effort forward."
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data