Mr. Gerry Rice, Director of Communications at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), made the following statement today:
"Following on the Managing Director's participation in the discussions on Greece held in Brussels over the weekend, she briefed the IMF's Executive Board on the outcome as reflected in the Eurozone Leaders' statement published earlier today. The IMF stands ready to work with the Greek authorities and the European partners to help move this important effort forward."
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens