Mr. Gerry Rice, Director of Communications at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), made the following statement today:
"Following on the Managing Director's participation in the discussions on Greece held in Brussels over the weekend, she briefed the IMF's Executive Board on the outcome as reflected in the Eurozone Leaders' statement published earlier today. The IMF stands ready to work with the Greek authorities and the European partners to help move this important effort forward."
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe