A Senior U.S. Treasury delegate spoke about how Greece's discussions with its global lenders are now focused on two pillars.
These include the amount of required financial assistance that is needed and the nation's debt restructuring strategy.
The U.S. Treasury official stated to reporters, "Two weeks ago, the discussion over whether or not debt restructuring would even be on the table was different than it is today. And now the question is what form will it take and how big will it be."
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece