A Senior U.S. Treasury delegate spoke about how Greece's discussions with its global lenders are now focused on two pillars.
These include the amount of required financial assistance that is needed and the nation's debt restructuring strategy.
The U.S. Treasury official stated to reporters, "Two weeks ago, the discussion over whether or not debt restructuring would even be on the table was different than it is today. And now the question is what form will it take and how big will it be."
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story