A Senior U.S. Treasury delegate spoke about how Greece's discussions with its global lenders are now focused on two pillars.
These include the amount of required financial assistance that is needed and the nation's debt restructuring strategy.
The U.S. Treasury official stated to reporters, "Two weeks ago, the discussion over whether or not debt restructuring would even be on the table was different than it is today. And now the question is what form will it take and how big will it be."
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden