A Senior U.S. Treasury delegate spoke about how Greece's discussions with its global lenders are now focused on two pillars.
These include the amount of required financial assistance that is needed and the nation's debt restructuring strategy.
The U.S. Treasury official stated to reporters, "Two weeks ago, the discussion over whether or not debt restructuring would even be on the table was different than it is today. And now the question is what form will it take and how big will it be."
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India