A Senior U.S. Treasury delegate spoke about how Greece's discussions with its global lenders are now focused on two pillars.
These include the amount of required financial assistance that is needed and the nation's debt restructuring strategy.
The U.S. Treasury official stated to reporters, "Two weeks ago, the discussion over whether or not debt restructuring would even be on the table was different than it is today. And now the question is what form will it take and how big will it be."
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data