The Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) is planning to reopen this week; however Greek investment conditions will prevail as a result of the June 28th capital controls.
The European Central Bank analyzed and approved a Bank of Greece and the Capital Market Commission plan yesterday. Domestic stock, derivative markets, and bonds, will be reactivated.
The Bank of Greece and Capital Market Commission are creating the legislative act's last draft. The draft will discuss all aspects of ATHEX's operational mechanisms.
Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos is set to enact a ministerial resolution that will confirm the Greek stock exchange's official reopening.
It has been reported that Greek and international traders will be alerted tomorrow, concerning the new protocols of the stock market by Hellenic Exchanges.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden