The Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) is planning to reopen this week; however Greek investment conditions will prevail as a result of the June 28th capital controls.
The European Central Bank analyzed and approved a Bank of Greece and the Capital Market Commission plan yesterday. Domestic stock, derivative markets, and bonds, will be reactivated.
The Bank of Greece and Capital Market Commission are creating the legislative act's last draft. The draft will discuss all aspects of ATHEX's operational mechanisms.
Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos is set to enact a ministerial resolution that will confirm the Greek stock exchange's official reopening.
It has been reported that Greek and international traders will be alerted tomorrow, concerning the new protocols of the stock market by Hellenic Exchanges.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands
- Athens Stock Exchange: On track to upgrade after investment grade