The globe's largest cement creator LafargeHolcim has proposed to buy out the remaining shares it hasn't acquired, in Greek company Heracles.
The cement maker already owns approximately 90% of Heracles; under Greek law LafargeHolcim must put an offer for the left over shares.
LafargeHolcim will pay the purchasing price of 1.23 euros a share for the 11% remainder, according to Reuters. Heracles is the nation's biggest cement manufacturer.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe