The globe's largest cement creator LafargeHolcim has proposed to buy out the remaining shares it hasn't acquired, in Greek company Heracles.
The cement maker already owns approximately 90% of Heracles; under Greek law LafargeHolcim must put an offer for the left over shares.
LafargeHolcim will pay the purchasing price of 1.23 euros a share for the 11% remainder, according to Reuters. Heracles is the nation's biggest cement manufacturer.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better