Greece is not going to continue its short-selling restriction on stocks that ends today, as told to Reuters by a Greek financial delegate.
The official stock forbiddance was enacted on June 29th until August's end, after the nation underwent capital controls .
The Greek official who wished to remain anonymous stated to Reuters, "The recommendation to the board of the Capital Market Commission is to lift the ban."
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'