Greece is not going to continue its short-selling restriction on stocks that ends today, as told to Reuters by a Greek financial delegate.
The official stock forbiddance was enacted on June 29th until August's end, after the nation underwent capital controls .
The Greek official who wished to remain anonymous stated to Reuters, "The recommendation to the board of the Capital Market Commission is to lift the ban."
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe