Greece is not going to continue its short-selling restriction on stocks that ends today, as told to Reuters by a Greek financial delegate.
The official stock forbiddance was enacted on June 29th until August's end, after the nation underwent capital controls .
The Greek official who wished to remain anonymous stated to Reuters, "The recommendation to the board of the Capital Market Commission is to lift the ban."
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands