Greece is not going to continue its short-selling restriction on stocks that ends today, as told to Reuters by a Greek financial delegate.
The official stock forbiddance was enacted on June 29th until August's end, after the nation underwent capital controls .
The Greek official who wished to remain anonymous stated to Reuters, "The recommendation to the board of the Capital Market Commission is to lift the ban."
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden