Greece is not going to continue its short-selling restriction on stocks that ends today, as told to Reuters by a Greek financial delegate.
The official stock forbiddance was enacted on June 29th until August's end, after the nation underwent capital controls .
The Greek official who wished to remain anonymous stated to Reuters, "The recommendation to the board of the Capital Market Commission is to lift the ban."
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?