The unemployment figure in Greece increased to 25.2% in June, compared to 25% in May, as revealed by ELSTAT statistical firm.
June's value was determined by seasonally regulated data, while May's figue was the lowest in about three years. June 2012 held a 24.9% unemployment rate, while the highest amount of unemployed workers in Greece finalized at 27.9%, in September of 2013.
Currently's Greece's total amount of citizens out of work is over double the eurozone's average. In July, the eurozone's unemployment figure stood at it lowest amount in over three years, at 10.9%.
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece