The unemployment figure in Greece increased to 25.2% in June, compared to 25% in May, as revealed by ELSTAT statistical firm.
June's value was determined by seasonally regulated data, while May's figue was the lowest in about three years. June 2012 held a 24.9% unemployment rate, while the highest amount of unemployed workers in Greece finalized at 27.9%, in September of 2013.
Currently's Greece's total amount of citizens out of work is over double the eurozone's average. In July, the eurozone's unemployment figure stood at it lowest amount in over three years, at 10.9%.
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- ELSTAT - Unemployment fell to 15.8% in the second quarter of 2021
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros