The unemployment figure in Greece increased to 25.2% in June, compared to 25% in May, as revealed by ELSTAT statistical firm.
June's value was determined by seasonally regulated data, while May's figue was the lowest in about three years. June 2012 held a 24.9% unemployment rate, while the highest amount of unemployed workers in Greece finalized at 27.9%, in September of 2013.
Currently's Greece's total amount of citizens out of work is over double the eurozone's average. In July, the eurozone's unemployment figure stood at it lowest amount in over three years, at 10.9%.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands