The Greek Interior Ministry has confirmed that the nation's snap elections are priced at 33.2 million euros.
The elections are scheduled for next Sunday, September 20th. The monetary figure is considerably less than January's early elections, which cost taxpayer's 51.1 million euros, yet higher than July's referendum, which was priced at 26.7 million euros, according to the Interior Ministry.
The majority of the cost is dedicated to the compensation of civil servant's. 27 million euros is to be granted to salaries, of the total 33.2 million euros, as confirmed by the Interior Ministry.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'