The Greek Interior Ministry has confirmed that the nation's snap elections are priced at 33.2 million euros.
The elections are scheduled for next Sunday, September 20th. The monetary figure is considerably less than January's early elections, which cost taxpayer's 51.1 million euros, yet higher than July's referendum, which was priced at 26.7 million euros, according to the Interior Ministry.
The majority of the cost is dedicated to the compensation of civil servant's. 27 million euros is to be granted to salaries, of the total 33.2 million euros, as confirmed by the Interior Ministry.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece