The Greek Interior Ministry has confirmed that the nation's snap elections are priced at 33.2 million euros.
The elections are scheduled for next Sunday, September 20th. The monetary figure is considerably less than January's early elections, which cost taxpayer's 51.1 million euros, yet higher than July's referendum, which was priced at 26.7 million euros, according to the Interior Ministry.
The majority of the cost is dedicated to the compensation of civil servant's. 27 million euros is to be granted to salaries, of the total 33.2 million euros, as confirmed by the Interior Ministry.
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening