The Greek Interior Ministry has confirmed that the nation's snap elections are priced at 33.2 million euros.
The elections are scheduled for next Sunday, September 20th. The monetary figure is considerably less than January's early elections, which cost taxpayer's 51.1 million euros, yet higher than July's referendum, which was priced at 26.7 million euros, according to the Interior Ministry.
The majority of the cost is dedicated to the compensation of civil servant's. 27 million euros is to be granted to salaries, of the total 33.2 million euros, as confirmed by the Interior Ministry.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden