The Greek Interior Ministry has confirmed that the nation's snap elections are priced at 33.2 million euros.
The elections are scheduled for next Sunday, September 20th. The monetary figure is considerably less than January's early elections, which cost taxpayer's 51.1 million euros, yet higher than July's referendum, which was priced at 26.7 million euros, according to the Interior Ministry.
The majority of the cost is dedicated to the compensation of civil servant's. 27 million euros is to be granted to salaries, of the total 33.2 million euros, as confirmed by the Interior Ministry.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data