European Central Bank President Mario Draghi has cautioned Greece to enact its pension reform protocols, so the nation is able to offer full pensions to qualified citizens in the future.
In a published ECB letter today, Draghi penned, "Full implementation of these reforms will improve the long-term sustainability of the pension system."
The ECB President added, "The sustainability of the pension system is crucial from a social fairness perspective, not least because it is necessary to ensure that the Greek state remains able to pay pensions in the longer term."
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Greek banks: Through Lagarde's words are officially in the top European tier
- BoG Gov. Stournara hosts official dinner for Lagarde in the presence of Mitsotakis