In the first quarter of this year, Greece's central government announced a primary budget surplus, totalling 1.6 billion euros before interest payments.
Deputy Finance Minister Christos Staikouras stated that compared to the same timeframe last year, the amount enlarged over three times. The statistic also substantially surpassed a provisional 878 million euro excess target, between January to March. However, these amounts do not include social security and local administration sector budgets.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe