In the first quarter of this year, Greece's central government announced a primary budget surplus, totalling 1.6 billion euros before interest payments.
Deputy Finance Minister Christos Staikouras stated that compared to the same timeframe last year, the amount enlarged over three times. The statistic also substantially surpassed a provisional 878 million euro excess target, between January to March. However, these amounts do not include social security and local administration sector budgets.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'