The Greek government has concluded its planned handout criteria for recipients from a predicted primary surplus, according to Kathimerini.
As reported, unemployment and low income handouts will be granted, including pensioners. The amount is set at 500 euros for single citizens, and will cap at approximately 1,000 euros for big families. To qualify for the first category, a citizen must hold a 2012 taxable income of 6,000 euros or less. Regarding the second category, salaries must be 8,000 euros or less, with an 1,000 euro increase for every additional child. Unemployed Greeks do not have to offer 2012 income details.
Citizens can apply on the General Secretariat for Information Systems website: www.gsis.gr. Applications completed by April 30th, will obtain funds within the first ten days of this May. A ministerial decision is predicted to occur today or tomorrow, regarding the exact criteria required for handouts.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'