The Public Gas Corporation DEPA has signed an agreement with Azeri state owned SOKAR and the Shah Deniz Consortium to purchase gas that will be pumped from the Shah Deniz2 field. The agreement was signed in the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku.
The intensive efforts by the Greek government to promote and finally establish the TAP pipeline drove the deal that was signed on Friday.
The agreement has a 25-year duration, while first quantities are expected to arrive in 2019 through the TAP pipeline.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts