Greece's statistical premier ELSTAT confirmed today, that February's turnover industry index suffered a 0.1% downfall, compared to the same time period in 2013.
The firm also stated that for the 12-month period between March 2013 to February 14th, 2014, the average turnover industry index declined by 5.4%, compared to last year's timeline.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden