Greece's statistical premier ELSTAT confirmed today, that February's turnover industry index suffered a 0.1% downfall, compared to the same time period in 2013.
The firm also stated that for the 12-month period between March 2013 to February 14th, 2014, the average turnover industry index declined by 5.4%, compared to last year's timeline.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands