Greece's statistical premier ELSTAT confirmed today, that February's turnover industry index suffered a 0.1% downfall, compared to the same time period in 2013.
The firm also stated that for the 12-month period between March 2013 to February 14th, 2014, the average turnover industry index declined by 5.4%, compared to last year's timeline.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe