Greece's statistical premier ELSTAT confirmed today, that February's turnover industry index suffered a 0.1% downfall, compared to the same time period in 2013.
The firm also stated that for the 12-month period between March 2013 to February 14th, 2014, the average turnover industry index declined by 5.4%, compared to last year's timeline.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?