Eithad Airways has announced a significant increase in its Abu Dhabi to Athens flights.
The United Arab Emirates national airline will add three more flights per week beginning July 2nd, bringing a total of ten flights to Greece. It also confirmed a collaboration with Greek carrier Aegean Airlines.
On May 28th, Aegean Airlines will begin a four-times-per-week flight, between Abu Dhabi and Athens. Eithad Airways will add its EY flight code on the Greek flights. Additionally, the Middle Eastern air company will administer its flight code on Aegean Airlines flights to sixteen other Greek locations, encompassing Santorini, Rhodes and Crete.
Aegean Airlines will add new codeshare itineraries between Athens and Kuwait, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Johannesburg, and Bahrain. After regulatory authorization, Eithad Airways will also affix its flight code on Aegean Airlines' flights to Barcelona.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM