The Finance Ministry is predicted to discuss the Greek debt relief issue at the Euro Working Group meeting being held this Thursday, in Brussels.
The Hellenic government believes the timing of the meeting works in their favor, as it occurs a day after the 2013 primary surplus ratification.
The Euro Working Group will also develop the May 5th Eurogroup program. Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras is anticipated to politically intervene on the debt assistance issue, regarding the Eurogroup's November 27, 2012 stance.
Greece has successfully met all of its financial obligations, after its four-year market exile. During the meetings, Greek officials are envisioned to offer a recently finalized four-page document, concerning developmental strategies of the Hellenic financial sector.
- Mitsotakis clear message from Brussels: EU to show credibility in what we have agreed on Turkey
- Migration, Finance ministries take over management of asylum facilities from NGOs
- Aegean Airlines suspends flights abroad except for Brussels, March 26-April 30
- Tsipras expresses concern over EU Cohesion funding for Greece at PES Brussels meeting
- Greek representation to NATO explains Tuesday's walkout from committee meetings in Brussels