As reported by Hellenic market authorities, the Greek bond issue and financial institutions' share capital increases, have recently averaged twenty to thirty million euros each in commissions, when received by approximately ten premier global investment banks.
Now the nation stands as a financial asset, regarding investment options. The confirmed revenues are not associated with additional investment banking activity, i.e. TAPIED state privatization fund consultation, corporate bond gains, or share capital increases of 2013.
The banks' share capital increases commission rate stands at 2-3%, and sovereign bond issues amounts to under 2%. In full, systematic and state financial institutions hold approximately 12 billions euros, leading to more than 250 million euros in commission for the leading agencies that conducted the monetary gains.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM