As reported by Hellenic market authorities, the Greek bond issue and financial institutions' share capital increases, have recently averaged twenty to thirty million euros each in commissions, when received by approximately ten premier global investment banks.
Now the nation stands as a financial asset, regarding investment options. The confirmed revenues are not associated with additional investment banking activity, i.e. TAPIED state privatization fund consultation, corporate bond gains, or share capital increases of 2013.
The banks' share capital increases commission rate stands at 2-3%, and sovereign bond issues amounts to under 2%. In full, systematic and state financial institutions hold approximately 12 billions euros, leading to more than 250 million euros in commission for the leading agencies that conducted the monetary gains.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story