Today, six different investment firms offered letters of interest, regarding a 67% acquisition of the Piraeus Port Organization share capital.
The Hellenic Republic Assets Development Fund (TAIPED) reported the below agencies that submitted requests. Third party consultants will analyze each application and alert TAIPED of the groups that have met all the set criteria, for the next round of acquirement discussions.
- Ports America Group Holdings
- Utilico Emerging Markets Limited
- APM Terminals B.V.
- Cartesian Capital Group, LLC
- COSCO (Hong Kong) Group Limited
- International Container Terminal Services, Inc.