Today, Eurobank confirmed a bidding price increase by strategic investors, concerning share capital increases.
The financial institution stated it, "...has accepted a proposal by the investors for an increase from 0.30 euros to 0.31 euros of the highest price per share that they are committed to acquiring in new common shares in the context of the international share offering".
Bank sources claim that the 2.86-billion-euro raise will be extremely successful; they are confident that the share issue's entirety will be sold out and acquired by private investors. The deal is set to close tomorrow. Premier monetary investors have shown interest, such as JP Morgan, Blackstone, Wellington, Pimco, BlackRock and more.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story