Today, Eurobank confirmed a bidding price increase by strategic investors, concerning share capital increases.
The financial institution stated it, "...has accepted a proposal by the investors for an increase from 0.30 euros to 0.31 euros of the highest price per share that they are committed to acquiring in new common shares in the context of the international share offering".
Bank sources claim that the 2.86-billion-euro raise will be extremely successful; they are confident that the share issue's entirety will be sold out and acquired by private investors. The deal is set to close tomorrow. Premier monetary investors have shown interest, such as JP Morgan, Blackstone, Wellington, Pimco, BlackRock and more.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands