Today, Eurobank confirmed a bidding price increase by strategic investors, concerning share capital increases.
The financial institution stated it, "...has accepted a proposal by the investors for an increase from 0.30 euros to 0.31 euros of the highest price per share that they are committed to acquiring in new common shares in the context of the international share offering".
Bank sources claim that the 2.86-billion-euro raise will be extremely successful; they are confident that the share issue's entirety will be sold out and acquired by private investors. The deal is set to close tomorrow. Premier monetary investors have shown interest, such as JP Morgan, Blackstone, Wellington, Pimco, BlackRock and more.
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- JP Morgan: What was discussed in a meeting with investors about Greek banks
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty