Today, Eurobank confirmed a bidding price increase by strategic investors, concerning share capital increases.
The financial institution stated it, "...has accepted a proposal by the investors for an increase from 0.30 euros to 0.31 euros of the highest price per share that they are committed to acquiring in new common shares in the context of the international share offering".
Bank sources claim that the 2.86-billion-euro raise will be extremely successful; they are confident that the share issue's entirety will be sold out and acquired by private investors. The deal is set to close tomorrow. Premier monetary investors have shown interest, such as JP Morgan, Blackstone, Wellington, Pimco, BlackRock and more.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden