A senior Finance Ministry executive confirmed to Reuters of its formal proposal, that will expand international rescue loans to up to 50 years, regarding debt sustainable efforts.
Additionally, the Hellenic nation will suggest lower rescue loan interest rates, that it gained from European Union member states bilaterally, or altering them from floating-rate to fixed-rate instead.
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos