A senior Finance Ministry executive confirmed to Reuters of its formal proposal, that will expand international rescue loans to up to 50 years, regarding debt sustainable efforts.
Additionally, the Hellenic nation will suggest lower rescue loan interest rates, that it gained from European Union member states bilaterally, or altering them from floating-rate to fixed-rate instead.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June