A senior Finance Ministry executive confirmed to Reuters of its formal proposal, that will expand international rescue loans to up to 50 years, regarding debt sustainable efforts.
Additionally, the Hellenic nation will suggest lower rescue loan interest rates, that it gained from European Union member states bilaterally, or altering them from floating-rate to fixed-rate instead.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- Easter bonus of up to 300 euros for 1.1 million Greeks
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically