A senior Finance Ministry executive confirmed to Reuters of its formal proposal, that will expand international rescue loans to up to 50 years, regarding debt sustainable efforts.
Additionally, the Hellenic nation will suggest lower rescue loan interest rates, that it gained from European Union member states bilaterally, or altering them from floating-rate to fixed-rate instead.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better