A senior Finance Ministry executive confirmed to Reuters of its formal proposal, that will expand international rescue loans to up to 50 years, regarding debt sustainable efforts.
Additionally, the Hellenic nation will suggest lower rescue loan interest rates, that it gained from European Union member states bilaterally, or altering them from floating-rate to fixed-rate instead.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- Greece is a bridge of cooperation between the EU and the Arab world
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution