As reported by Neilsen's recent analysis regarding sixty nation's consumer confidence, Greece experienced a stellar recovery in 2014's first quarter.
Compared to the same time period last year, the index swelled to 53. This is the largest reading in the last four years.
Nielsen Greece Managing Director Vicky Grigoriadou explained that the improvement, "...likely reflects the optimism of consumers deriving from two facts: The emergence of a primary budget surplus beyond expectations that allows the government to offer a benefit to the social groups worst hit by the crisis, and the return of Greece to the international bond markets for the first time after four years."
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands