As reported by Neilsen's recent analysis regarding sixty nation's consumer confidence, Greece experienced a stellar recovery in 2014's first quarter.
Compared to the same time period last year, the index swelled to 53. This is the largest reading in the last four years.
Nielsen Greece Managing Director Vicky Grigoriadou explained that the improvement, "...likely reflects the optimism of consumers deriving from two facts: The emergence of a primary budget surplus beyond expectations that allows the government to offer a benefit to the social groups worst hit by the crisis, and the return of Greece to the international bond markets for the first time after four years."
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution