As reported by Neilsen's recent analysis regarding sixty nation's consumer confidence, Greece experienced a stellar recovery in 2014's first quarter.
Compared to the same time period last year, the index swelled to 53. This is the largest reading in the last four years.
Nielsen Greece Managing Director Vicky Grigoriadou explained that the improvement, "...likely reflects the optimism of consumers deriving from two facts: The emergence of a primary budget surplus beyond expectations that allows the government to offer a benefit to the social groups worst hit by the crisis, and the return of Greece to the international bond markets for the first time after four years."
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'