In Greece, approximately 265,000 applicants requesting 2013's primary surplus, are slated to receive their funds this week.
Each recipient will be granted a 500 euro amount of the social dividend. The Finance Ministry confirmed that citizens who requested handouts by the initial April 30th deadline, will be the first to collect the revenues, along with 75,000 emergency service and armed force workers.
The final comprehensive due date for applications is set for June 30th. The total amount of social dividend funds to be dispersed is 450 million euros.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands