In Greece, approximately 265,000 applicants requesting 2013's primary surplus, are slated to receive their funds this week.
Each recipient will be granted a 500 euro amount of the social dividend. The Finance Ministry confirmed that citizens who requested handouts by the initial April 30th deadline, will be the first to collect the revenues, along with 75,000 emergency service and armed force workers.
The final comprehensive due date for applications is set for June 30th. The total amount of social dividend funds to be dispersed is 450 million euros.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden