Eurogroup President Jeroen Dijsselbloem confirmed today, that any necessary decisions to be made regarding Greek debt assistance will not occur until after this summer.
This marks the time period when the next scheduled discussion on the financial state of Greece will be completed. Dijsselbloem made his remarks on the way to today's Eurogroup meetings.
He added that the subject could arise in today's initial discussion, as EU member nations may not be collectively decided on a solution to the nation's monetary issues. The Eurogroup President declared his approval of Eurostat's statistical analysis of Greece's 2013 primary budget excess.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- European Commission preparing safe traveling initiative, vaccination certificate
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- Athens demands: "Turkey should stop inflammatory rhetoric arson"
- The necessity to extend support measures