Eurogroup President Jeroen Dijsselbloem confirmed today, that any necessary decisions to be made regarding Greek debt assistance will not occur until after this summer.
This marks the time period when the next scheduled discussion on the financial state of Greece will be completed. Dijsselbloem made his remarks on the way to today's Eurogroup meetings.
He added that the subject could arise in today's initial discussion, as EU member nations may not be collectively decided on a solution to the nation's monetary issues. The Eurogroup President declared his approval of Eurostat's statistical analysis of Greece's 2013 primary budget excess.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands