Eurogroup President Jeroen Dijsselbloem confirmed today, that any necessary decisions to be made regarding Greek debt assistance will not occur until after this summer.
This marks the time period when the next scheduled discussion on the financial state of Greece will be completed. Dijsselbloem made his remarks on the way to today's Eurogroup meetings.
He added that the subject could arise in today's initial discussion, as EU member nations may not be collectively decided on a solution to the nation's monetary issues. The Eurogroup President declared his approval of Eurostat's statistical analysis of Greece's 2013 primary budget excess.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- FM Dendias briefs EU foreign ministers on Turkish delinquent behavior