Eurogroup President Jeroen Dijsselbloem confirmed today, that any necessary decisions to be made regarding Greek debt assistance will not occur until after this summer.
This marks the time period when the next scheduled discussion on the financial state of Greece will be completed. Dijsselbloem made his remarks on the way to today's Eurogroup meetings.
He added that the subject could arise in today's initial discussion, as EU member nations may not be collectively decided on a solution to the nation's monetary issues. The Eurogroup President declared his approval of Eurostat's statistical analysis of Greece's 2013 primary budget excess.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Greek PM send letter His entire letter to the President of the European Commission on energy
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels