Tomorrow, United Arab Emirates representatives are predicted to confirm the nation's collaboration with Greece, regarding major construction company share capital operations, in energy and real estate.
Additionally, the UAE is working on a similar agreement Tuesday, concerning the former Elliniko Airport, with Lamda Development, Fosun of China and Al Maaber.
Late Monday, UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Assistant Minister for Financial Affairs Khalid Ghanim Al-Ghaith landed in Athens to participate in the "Europe & Arab World: Strengthening Political, Business & Investment Ties" conference.
Deputy Development Minister Notis Mitarakis stated that both governments will sign a promotion and protection agreement tomorrow, in the creation of a permanent investment cooperation mechanism.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands
- Building vertical Central – SE Europe natural gas corridor