Tomorrow, United Arab Emirates representatives are predicted to confirm the nation's collaboration with Greece, regarding major construction company share capital operations, in energy and real estate.
Additionally, the UAE is working on a similar agreement Tuesday, concerning the former Elliniko Airport, with Lamda Development, Fosun of China and Al Maaber.
Late Monday, UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Assistant Minister for Financial Affairs Khalid Ghanim Al-Ghaith landed in Athens to participate in the "Europe & Arab World: Strengthening Political, Business & Investment Ties" conference.
Deputy Development Minister Notis Mitarakis stated that both governments will sign a promotion and protection agreement tomorrow, in the creation of a permanent investment cooperation mechanism.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM