Tomorrow, United Arab Emirates representatives are predicted to confirm the nation's collaboration with Greece, regarding major construction company share capital operations, in energy and real estate.
Additionally, the UAE is working on a similar agreement Tuesday, concerning the former Elliniko Airport, with Lamda Development, Fosun of China and Al Maaber.
Late Monday, UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Assistant Minister for Financial Affairs Khalid Ghanim Al-Ghaith landed in Athens to participate in the "Europe & Arab World: Strengthening Political, Business & Investment Ties" conference.
Deputy Development Minister Notis Mitarakis stated that both governments will sign a promotion and protection agreement tomorrow, in the creation of a permanent investment cooperation mechanism.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?