Tomorrow, United Arab Emirates representatives are predicted to confirm the nation's collaboration with Greece, regarding major construction company share capital operations, in energy and real estate.
Additionally, the UAE is working on a similar agreement Tuesday, concerning the former Elliniko Airport, with Lamda Development, Fosun of China and Al Maaber.
Late Monday, UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Assistant Minister for Financial Affairs Khalid Ghanim Al-Ghaith landed in Athens to participate in the "Europe & Arab World: Strengthening Political, Business & Investment Ties" conference.
Deputy Development Minister Notis Mitarakis stated that both governments will sign a promotion and protection agreement tomorrow, in the creation of a permanent investment cooperation mechanism.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'