Today, the nation's ICT industry members and the government have planned to ratify a memorandum of understanding, to assist the younger generation and budding entrepreneurs.
The European Commission stated, "The nine Greek Coalition partners commit to developing an Action Plan within the next nine months and to include more partners in the near future (ICT businesses, universities, SMEs associations, public and private employment agencies, etc.)".
Greece is the sixth European Union member to officially initiate a nationwide coalition. The finalization of the MOU is in collaboration with the "e-Skills for Jobs" campaign, that began today in Athens.
EC Vice President Neelie Kroes described, "There is constant digital job growth in Europe despite the crisis. I am glad Greece joins our vision for offering all Europeans the digital skills they need...The Greek Coalition is an inspiring model for other countries that should also move forward with their own coalitions".
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Greece's Draft Budgetary Plan was submitted to the European Commission
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India