One day prior to National Bank of Greece's share purchasing timeline, the 2.5 billion euro shares are already in excessive demand, as reported by Reuters today.
According to a financier, "The offering is subscribed by more than one time so far". The National Bank of Greece is the nation's biggest asset lender and ranks as the fourth large-scale financial institution to attract global investors, in its 2.18 billion euro capital void, after conducting a stress analysis.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden