NBG's 2.5 Billion Euro Shares in Excessive Demand
One day prior to National Bank of Greece's share purchasing timeline, the 2.5 billion euro shares are already in excessive demand, as reported by Reuters today.
According to a financier, "The offering is subscribed by more than one time so far". The National Bank of Greece is the nation's biggest asset lender and ranks as the fourth large-scale financial institution to attract global investors, in its 2.18 billion euro capital void, after conducting a stress analysis.
- Greek inflation rate fell to 6.5% in February
- Anthony Blinken: The background to his visits to Greece and Turkey
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US