One day prior to National Bank of Greece's share purchasing timeline, the 2.5 billion euro shares are already in excessive demand, as reported by Reuters today.
According to a financier, "The offering is subscribed by more than one time so far". The National Bank of Greece is the nation's biggest asset lender and ranks as the fourth large-scale financial institution to attract global investors, in its 2.18 billion euro capital void, after conducting a stress analysis.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?