One day prior to National Bank of Greece's share purchasing timeline, the 2.5 billion euro shares are already in excessive demand, as reported by Reuters today.
According to a financier, "The offering is subscribed by more than one time so far". The National Bank of Greece is the nation's biggest asset lender and ranks as the fourth large-scale financial institution to attract global investors, in its 2.18 billion euro capital void, after conducting a stress analysis.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism