One day prior to National Bank of Greece's share purchasing timeline, the 2.5 billion euro shares are already in excessive demand, as reported by Reuters today.
According to a financier, "The offering is subscribed by more than one time so far". The National Bank of Greece is the nation's biggest asset lender and ranks as the fourth large-scale financial institution to attract global investors, in its 2.18 billion euro capital void, after conducting a stress analysis.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data