As reported by Managing Director of TAIPED Yiannis Emiris, concrete Greek privatization long-term investment funds have gained a renewed interest.
They are set to achieve new catalysts through stock market sell-offs.
As reported by Reuters yesterday, Emiris confirmed that investors are now greatly enthused on funds, as a result of the approximated 11 billion euro cash drawing by Greece and the private sector in global markets.
The Maning Director noted Canada's PSP investors who have shown interest in the Athens International Airport and the Thessaloniki Water Company. Emiris claimed the fund will enhance privatizations, regarding a new TAIPED founding law amendment, on a conservative basis.
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Only 9 flights arrive at Athens International Airport El. Venizelos over long weekend
- 80 tons of protective supplies for hospital staff arrive at Athens International Airport
- Athens International Airport hosts exhibition ‘Toys-Toys-Toys!’
- "West of Athens" showing travelers at Athens International Airport a slice of the capital's history