According to Reuters, the National Bank of Greece will set its 2.5 billion euros share arrangement at 2.20 to 2.30 euros per share.
The over demanded shares were originally priced at 2.00 to 2.60 euros. The funds are being generated to boost NBGs capital, after an earlier analysis determined that the financial institution requires an additional 2.18 billion euros. Today at 11:29 GMT, bank shares were at 4.41%, with 2.60 euros per share. Capital raise activity will cease later in the day.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM