According to Reuters, the National Bank of Greece will set its 2.5 billion euros share arrangement at 2.20 to 2.30 euros per share.
The over demanded shares were originally priced at 2.00 to 2.60 euros. The funds are being generated to boost NBGs capital, after an earlier analysis determined that the financial institution requires an additional 2.18 billion euros. Today at 11:29 GMT, bank shares were at 4.41%, with 2.60 euros per share. Capital raise activity will cease later in the day.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands