According to Reuters, the National Bank of Greece will set its 2.5 billion euros share arrangement at 2.20 to 2.30 euros per share.
The over demanded shares were originally priced at 2.00 to 2.60 euros. The funds are being generated to boost NBGs capital, after an earlier analysis determined that the financial institution requires an additional 2.18 billion euros. Today at 11:29 GMT, bank shares were at 4.41%, with 2.60 euros per share. Capital raise activity will cease later in the day.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden