According to Reuters, the National Bank of Greece will set its 2.5 billion euros share arrangement at 2.20 to 2.30 euros per share.
The over demanded shares were originally priced at 2.00 to 2.60 euros. The funds are being generated to boost NBGs capital, after an earlier analysis determined that the financial institution requires an additional 2.18 billion euros. Today at 11:29 GMT, bank shares were at 4.41%, with 2.60 euros per share. Capital raise activity will cease later in the day.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe