In February, Hellenic construction activity decreased by 20.7%, in comparison to the same time frame last year.
The figure was determined by the amount of permits administered, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today. A 15.1% decline was felt in surface building and a 5.9% decrease in volume, with a total of 983 permits distributed in February.
From Marcy 2013 to February 2014, 15,626 permits were granted, that included 2,913.7 thousand surface square meters and 11,786.7 thousand meters of volume. This revealed a 24.8% building permits downfall, with a 25.6% surface decline and a 23% volume decrease, when compared to last year's same timeframe.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands