In February, Hellenic construction activity decreased by 20.7%, in comparison to the same time frame last year.
The figure was determined by the amount of permits administered, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today. A 15.1% decline was felt in surface building and a 5.9% decrease in volume, with a total of 983 permits distributed in February.
From Marcy 2013 to February 2014, 15,626 permits were granted, that included 2,913.7 thousand surface square meters and 11,786.7 thousand meters of volume. This revealed a 24.8% building permits downfall, with a 25.6% surface decline and a 23% volume decrease, when compared to last year's same timeframe.
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos