Today, Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras will announce the new National Development Programme, that focus on altering the nation's production method.
According to ANA-MPA, the plan will be presented at a New Democracy event at 7:00 p.m. this evening, coined "Greece: A Vision of Growth", at the Benaki Museum. The program aims to create 550,000 new jobs in the next few years.
The Prime Minister is predicted to discuss that on a gradual basis, social security and tax amounts will experience a decline, with the introduction of a minimum guaranteed income and regulations, regarding social cohesion improvements.
The plan also incorporates Hellenic competitive sector avenues that promote growth. These sectors include transport, shipping, agriculture, energy, innovation, research and modern technologies.
Additionally, the strategy aims to attract global investments, a reduction in red tape mechanisms, market deregulation and privatization plans.
- Will the government get enough votes to pass the bill on Greek expat vote?
- '1821, Before and After': An exhibition on the birth of modern Greece
- Arson attack against New Democracy MP's home
- Villa rented by Tsipras at Sounio causes quite a stir
- International media "burn" SYRIZA for the fire in Mati and the Novartis conspiracy