Today, Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras will announce the new National Development Programme, that focus on altering the nation's production method.
According to ANA-MPA, the plan will be presented at a New Democracy event at 7:00 p.m. this evening, coined "Greece: A Vision of Growth", at the Benaki Museum. The program aims to create 550,000 new jobs in the next few years.
The Prime Minister is predicted to discuss that on a gradual basis, social security and tax amounts will experience a decline, with the introduction of a minimum guaranteed income and regulations, regarding social cohesion improvements.
The plan also incorporates Hellenic competitive sector avenues that promote growth. These sectors include transport, shipping, agriculture, energy, innovation, research and modern technologies.
Additionally, the strategy aims to attract global investments, a reduction in red tape mechanisms, market deregulation and privatization plans.
- International media "burn" SYRIZA for the fire in Mati and the Novartis conspiracy
- Mitsotakis: Major steps forward in only one year in Greece
- Athens International Airport hosts exhibition ‘Toys-Toys-Toys!’
- Opinion poll: ND leads by 17 points
- New Democracy calls for SYRIZA MP's resignation after inappropriate comments towards police