In March, Greece's current account deficit significantly decreased compared to last year's same time period, as reported today by the Central Bank.
In 2013, the deficit was determined at 1.24 billion euros and in 2014, it shrank to 44 million euros. Tourism revenues also increased in the same time frame. This year's travel profits increased to 195 million euros, compared to 151 million euros last year.
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos