In March, Greece's current account deficit significantly decreased compared to last year's same time period, as reported today by the Central Bank.
In 2013, the deficit was determined at 1.24 billion euros and in 2014, it shrank to 44 million euros. Tourism revenues also increased in the same time frame. This year's travel profits increased to 195 million euros, compared to 151 million euros last year.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation