In March, Greece's current account deficit significantly decreased compared to last year's same time period, as reported today by the Central Bank.
In 2013, the deficit was determined at 1.24 billion euros and in 2014, it shrank to 44 million euros. Tourism revenues also increased in the same time frame. This year's travel profits increased to 195 million euros, compared to 151 million euros last year.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June