In March, Greece's current account deficit significantly decreased compared to last year's same time period, as reported today by the Central Bank.
In 2013, the deficit was determined at 1.24 billion euros and in 2014, it shrank to 44 million euros. Tourism revenues also increased in the same time frame. This year's travel profits increased to 195 million euros, compared to 151 million euros last year.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands