Today, Fitch Ratings bureau just upgraded Greece's sovereign debt ranking by one mark, referencing the nation's revised deficit standings.
Fitch enhanced the Hellenic state's grade to B from B-, regarding its bonds. This is considered a major stride, concerning the financial turmoil the state has suffered over the last four years.
The credit agency's promotion precedes local, regional and European elections, that are scheduled for Sunday. Fitch mentioned Greece's primary surplus advancements, in relation to its ranking improvement. The internationally renowned credit bureau described its deficit reduction as "remarkable" over the last four years, as reported by AP.
Fitch Ratings is a worldwide rating agency dedicated to offering value beyond the rating through objective and balanced credit opinions, data and research.
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India