Today, Fitch Ratings bureau just upgraded Greece's sovereign debt ranking by one mark, referencing the nation's revised deficit standings.
Fitch enhanced the Hellenic state's grade to B from B-, regarding its bonds. This is considered a major stride, concerning the financial turmoil the state has suffered over the last four years.
The credit agency's promotion precedes local, regional and European elections, that are scheduled for Sunday. Fitch mentioned Greece's primary surplus advancements, in relation to its ranking improvement. The internationally renowned credit bureau described its deficit reduction as "remarkable" over the last four years, as reported by AP.
Fitch Ratings is a worldwide rating agency dedicated to offering value beyond the rating through objective and balanced credit opinions, data and research.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?