Today, Fitch Ratings bureau just upgraded Greece's sovereign debt ranking by one mark, referencing the nation's revised deficit standings.
Fitch enhanced the Hellenic state's grade to B from B-, regarding its bonds. This is considered a major stride, concerning the financial turmoil the state has suffered over the last four years.
The credit agency's promotion precedes local, regional and European elections, that are scheduled for Sunday. Fitch mentioned Greece's primary surplus advancements, in relation to its ranking improvement. The internationally renowned credit bureau described its deficit reduction as "remarkable" over the last four years, as reported by AP.
Fitch Ratings is a worldwide rating agency dedicated to offering value beyond the rating through objective and balanced credit opinions, data and research.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism