Compared to last year's same timeframe, Greek trade deficit increased 14.7% in March this year, which resulted in 1.82 billion euros.
Last March's figure was 1.58 billion euros, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today. Import totals equalled 3.97 billion euros in March, that was a 7.1% enlargement in comparison to last year. Export totals were 2.15 billion euros, which was a 1.4% increase from last year's March.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM