Compared to last year's same timeframe, Greek trade deficit increased 14.7% in March this year, which resulted in 1.82 billion euros.
Last March's figure was 1.58 billion euros, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today. Import totals equalled 3.97 billion euros in March, that was a 7.1% enlargement in comparison to last year. Export totals were 2.15 billion euros, which was a 1.4% increase from last year's March.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation