Compared to last year's same timeframe, Greek trade deficit increased 14.7% in March this year, which resulted in 1.82 billion euros.
Last March's figure was 1.58 billion euros, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today. Import totals equalled 3.97 billion euros in March, that was a 7.1% enlargement in comparison to last year. Export totals were 2.15 billion euros, which was a 1.4% increase from last year's March.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe