Compared to last year's same timeframe, Greek trade deficit increased 14.7% in March this year, which resulted in 1.82 billion euros.
Last March's figure was 1.58 billion euros, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today. Import totals equalled 3.97 billion euros in March, that was a 7.1% enlargement in comparison to last year. Export totals were 2.15 billion euros, which was a 1.4% increase from last year's March.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands