Compared to last year's same timeframe, Greek trade deficit increased 14.7% in March this year, which resulted in 1.82 billion euros.
Last March's figure was 1.58 billion euros, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today. Import totals equalled 3.97 billion euros in March, that was a 7.1% enlargement in comparison to last year. Export totals were 2.15 billion euros, which was a 1.4% increase from last year's March.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden