The Producer Price Index in Industry determined a 0.4% increase last month, compared to last year's April, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today.
Last year's timeframe experienced a 2.7% decrease. The analysis also revealed that April held a 1.1% increase, against March.
Last year's same respective months held a 1.3% decrease from April to March. The May 2013 to April 2014 twelve-month average index declined by 1.1%, in comparison to 2013. The year prior felt a 2.3% increase.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- Greek merchant fleet decreased in May [Tables]
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- Deaths in Greece increased by 9.66% in the first 22 weeks of 2022