The Producer Price Index in Industry determined a 0.4% increase last month, compared to last year's April, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today.
Last year's timeframe experienced a 2.7% decrease. The analysis also revealed that April held a 1.1% increase, against March.
Last year's same respective months held a 1.3% decrease from April to March. The May 2013 to April 2014 twelve-month average index declined by 1.1%, in comparison to 2013. The year prior felt a 2.3% increase.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better