The Producer Price Index in Industry determined a 0.4% increase last month, compared to last year's April, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today.
Last year's timeframe experienced a 2.7% decrease. The analysis also revealed that April held a 1.1% increase, against March.
Last year's same respective months held a 1.3% decrease from April to March. The May 2013 to April 2014 twelve-month average index declined by 1.1%, in comparison to 2013. The year prior felt a 2.3% increase.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation