The Producer Price Index in Industry determined a 0.4% increase last month, compared to last year's April, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today.
Last year's timeframe experienced a 2.7% decrease. The analysis also revealed that April held a 1.1% increase, against March.
Last year's same respective months held a 1.3% decrease from April to March. The May 2013 to April 2014 twelve-month average index declined by 1.1%, in comparison to 2013. The year prior felt a 2.3% increase.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data