The Producer Price Index in Industry determined a 0.4% increase last month, compared to last year's April, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority today.
Last year's timeframe experienced a 2.7% decrease. The analysis also revealed that April held a 1.1% increase, against March.
Last year's same respective months held a 1.3% decrease from April to March. The May 2013 to April 2014 twelve-month average index declined by 1.1%, in comparison to 2013. The year prior felt a 2.3% increase.
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- ELSTAT - Unemployment fell to 15.8% in the second quarter of 2021
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros