Hellenic retail sales volume decreased by 0.8% this March, however various store divisions revealed mixed results, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority.
In its analysis, ELSTAT determined that turnover decreased in department stores by -15.7%, food/beverage/tobacco sales decreased by -8.2%, and cosmetics/pharmaceuticals dropped by -10.6%. Supermarkets held a -0.7% downfall, home equipment/furniture experienced a -1.7% decrease.
However, bookstore sales increased by 2.6%, along with 5.3% in clothing/shoes and fuel/lubricants rose 2.2%. ELSTAT reported that sales volume dove 0.8% in March, in comparison to March of 2013. The current turnover index fell 3.4% in March.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe