Hellenic retail sales volume decreased by 0.8% this March, however various store divisions revealed mixed results, as reported by the Hellenic Statistical Authority.
In its analysis, ELSTAT determined that turnover decreased in department stores by -15.7%, food/beverage/tobacco sales decreased by -8.2%, and cosmetics/pharmaceuticals dropped by -10.6%. Supermarkets held a -0.7% downfall, home equipment/furniture experienced a -1.7% decrease.
However, bookstore sales increased by 2.6%, along with 5.3% in clothing/shoes and fuel/lubricants rose 2.2%. ELSTAT reported that sales volume dove 0.8% in March, in comparison to March of 2013. The current turnover index fell 3.4% in March.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden