The Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOBE) administered an economic index sentiment, that rose to 99.1 point this May, marking a six-year high for Greece.
The Hellenic financial think-tank's index increased from last month's 95.4 figure. IOBE stated that a variety of economic sectors' outlook was positive and that the unemployment rate has ceased to increase. For the third consecutive month, consumer confidence has also upgraded.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden