The Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOBE) administered an economic index sentiment, that rose to 99.1 point this May, marking a six-year high for Greece.
The Hellenic financial think-tank's index increased from last month's 95.4 figure. IOBE stated that a variety of economic sectors' outlook was positive and that the unemployment rate has ceased to increase. For the third consecutive month, consumer confidence has also upgraded.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece