The Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOBE) administered an economic index sentiment, that rose to 99.1 point this May, marking a six-year high for Greece.
The Hellenic financial think-tank's index increased from last month's 95.4 figure. IOBE stated that a variety of economic sectors' outlook was positive and that the unemployment rate has ceased to increase. For the third consecutive month, consumer confidence has also upgraded.
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening