The Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOBE) administered an economic index sentiment, that rose to 99.1 point this May, marking a six-year high for Greece.
The Hellenic financial think-tank's index increased from last month's 95.4 figure. IOBE stated that a variety of economic sectors' outlook was positive and that the unemployment rate has ceased to increase. For the third consecutive month, consumer confidence has also upgraded.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands