The Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOBE) administered an economic index sentiment, that rose to 99.1 point this May, marking a six-year high for Greece.
The Hellenic financial think-tank's index increased from last month's 95.4 figure. IOBE stated that a variety of economic sectors' outlook was positive and that the unemployment rate has ceased to increase. For the third consecutive month, consumer confidence has also upgraded.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got