Today, Alpha Bank's workers' union confirmed the authorization of a new two-year agreement, and a ratification of a new single organization for all bank employees.
In a workers' union announcement, the group stated that Alpha Bank is the first financial institution to sign this type of agreement, with very encouraging terms preceding recapitalization completion, regarding the financial environment of Greece.
The union mandate preserves worker's rights, protects a 1,800 euro cap that was ceased by banks, and anticipates pay raises of 12.5% to 28.6%, according to ANA-MPA. Alpha Bank promised to keep its work positions.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe