Today, Alpha Bank's workers' union confirmed the authorization of a new two-year agreement, and a ratification of a new single organization for all bank employees.
In a workers' union announcement, the group stated that Alpha Bank is the first financial institution to sign this type of agreement, with very encouraging terms preceding recapitalization completion, regarding the financial environment of Greece.
The union mandate preserves worker's rights, protects a 1,800 euro cap that was ceased by banks, and anticipates pay raises of 12.5% to 28.6%, according to ANA-MPA. Alpha Bank promised to keep its work positions.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM