Today, Alpha Bank's workers' union confirmed the authorization of a new two-year agreement, and a ratification of a new single organization for all bank employees.
In a workers' union announcement, the group stated that Alpha Bank is the first financial institution to sign this type of agreement, with very encouraging terms preceding recapitalization completion, regarding the financial environment of Greece.
The union mandate preserves worker's rights, protects a 1,800 euro cap that was ceased by banks, and anticipates pay raises of 12.5% to 28.6%, according to ANA-MPA. Alpha Bank promised to keep its work positions.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation