The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (TAIPED) has received a substantial amount of Attica coastal land properties, due to a decision administered by the Interministerial Privatisation Commission.
Properties encompass areas in Glyfada and Sounio. Under the mandate, state-owned real estate were also reassigned to TAIPED, that include the Kassandra prison, the Parnassos ski building, the Zea harbor, and a variety of Xenia hotels.
Additional transferred equities are located in Ioannina, Corfu, Pieria, Elefsis, Chania, Lehena, Santorini, Evia, Nafpaktos, Messinia, Veria, Patras, Chalkidiki and a property located on New York City's 305 East 47th Street.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism