The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (TAIPED) has received a substantial amount of Attica coastal land properties, due to a decision administered by the Interministerial Privatisation Commission.
Properties encompass areas in Glyfada and Sounio. Under the mandate, state-owned real estate were also reassigned to TAIPED, that include the Kassandra prison, the Parnassos ski building, the Zea harbor, and a variety of Xenia hotels.
Additional transferred equities are located in Ioannina, Corfu, Pieria, Elefsis, Chania, Lehena, Santorini, Evia, Nafpaktos, Messinia, Veria, Patras, Chalkidiki and a property located on New York City's 305 East 47th Street.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece