The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (TAIPED) has received a substantial amount of Attica coastal land properties, due to a decision administered by the Interministerial Privatisation Commission.
Properties encompass areas in Glyfada and Sounio. Under the mandate, state-owned real estate were also reassigned to TAIPED, that include the Kassandra prison, the Parnassos ski building, the Zea harbor, and a variety of Xenia hotels.
Additional transferred equities are located in Ioannina, Corfu, Pieria, Elefsis, Chania, Lehena, Santorini, Evia, Nafpaktos, Messinia, Veria, Patras, Chalkidiki and a property located on New York City's 305 East 47th Street.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation