The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (TAIPED) has received a substantial amount of Attica coastal land properties, due to a decision administered by the Interministerial Privatisation Commission.
Properties encompass areas in Glyfada and Sounio. Under the mandate, state-owned real estate were also reassigned to TAIPED, that include the Kassandra prison, the Parnassos ski building, the Zea harbor, and a variety of Xenia hotels.
Additional transferred equities are located in Ioannina, Corfu, Pieria, Elefsis, Chania, Lehena, Santorini, Evia, Nafpaktos, Messinia, Veria, Patras, Chalkidiki and a property located on New York City's 305 East 47th Street.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe